Featured post

Book Review - The Snowman by Jo Nesbo (movie tie-in)

Title: The Snowman (Harry Hole Book 7) Author: Jo Nesbo Edition: Movie Tie-in Rating: 5 stars  'The Snowman' was the book that ...

Tuesday 15 March 2016

Book Review - The Theseus Paradox by David Videcette

Title: The Theseus Paradox
Author: David Videcette
Release Date: 12th November 2015
Rating: 4 stars

It took a while for me to get into this book as it isn't something I would usually read, but it soon had me gripped once the story got underway. As someone who was in central London on the day of the 7/7 bombings, the author's description of the 'chilling silence' in London after the attacks is exactly how it was, and is an experience I will never ever forget.

A fast paced thriller with a fascinating but flawed main character, once the story had me it did not let me go until I'd turned the final page.

This is David Videcette's debut novel and what a debut it is! Definitely an author to look out for in the future.

A fabulous 4 stars. Highly recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment